Kinky, Fetish & Fashion ConceptsHave no idea what to wear? Don’t know what others will be wearing? Do you just need a few ideas? We are looking to have the party goers wear different varieties of bondage and fetish gear, gothic/vampire dress elements, ultra-formal, erotica or arousal-wear.
A little effort goes a long way at these events. Why don’t we break it down for you:
- Leather, corsets, velvet, lace, silk, satin, fishnet, etc. You get the idea. We want you to be outrageous, unique, exploring, expansive, pushing your boundaries and finding new boundaries to explore.
- PVC, latex, liquid latex, rubber, metal, handcuffs, chokers, leash, bracers, straps, crops, whips, spikes, fangs, etc. Come on, we know you keep that stuff in the dresser next to your bed. We’re just asking that you wear/bring it, not use it (unless you want to).
- Ultra Formal: Including vintage tuxedos, tuxedos with tails, leather tux’s or suits, military suits in leather, latex or canvas, kinky prom or wedding dresses
- Erotica/Arousal: Short mini’s, ultra short mini’s, short shorts, high heels, garter belt and stockings, mini bikini’s, see through apparel, lingerie, silk/satin boxers, anything you “can’t” wear to work basically.
What is a fetish dress code?This generally means dressing erotic, sexy, slutty, sleezy, provocative or just outrageous There are so many options you can create if you just think outside the box a bit. You may even have some of these items already and don’t even consider alternative uses. Chains are sexy on men! Home depot has a range of stuff you can wear if you just use a bit of imagination and a tad of excitement! See the slide show above or just create your own outfit. We aren’t going to require you to spend $500 on an outfit. If you want to wear the Metallica shirt and black jeans you will get in the door but try to be a little different than that to make an impression.
Where do I go shopping for these kind of clothes?Best Male fetish clothing vendor in Phoenix – Off Chute Too Best Female fetish clothing vendor in Phoenix – Hustler Hollywood Phoenix
What if I don’t own those clothes?Many stores online and in Phoenix sell everything you could ever need. If you don’t have a lot of money, there are still options. A decent thrift store will probably have some outfits that work, or better yet, if you have a friend that owns some funky clothes, just borrow an outfit from them. Go to their place and dig through their wardrobe.
What sort of things are not allowed?This is as absolutely loose as we can make it. NO hockey jerseys, sports jerseys, oversize pants hanging from your ass, backward hats OR looking like you should be at a football game, office party, kids birthday party or lame ass holiday party. If you’re next thought is something like ‘well fuck you man, I can wear whatever I want and you have to let me in’…………wrong. We don’t, we won’t and while this will be a harsh lesson for you it will make all the other people super happy that we have a baseline standard for our event. We really aren’t asking all that much to make things great for everyone. There are so many ways you can spice up an outfit and we expect you will think of ways if you want to attend. You can always contact us for ideas too . However puttting a little effort into this will go a long way to making the right impressions in the event. We will let you in with just the black or black look…But you will have a better time if you try for just the next step up in some way.
Where Is Club Red AZ?
Will There Be Security At The Event?The venue has on-site safety monitors provided by the venue. These people are under the auspices of the venue but work in conjunction with our event managers. They provide the highest level of safety and professionalism at our events. You can be sure they will be watchful through the evening. Each safety monitor has a specific area to cover and will be visible by the special “safety badges” they are wearing. Never hesitate to ask for help or report something unusual to them. They will be on site for the entire event.
If I Purchase Online Presale How Do I Get My Ticket?If you have purchased online tickets than your name will be available on the ticket list at the start of the event. We DO NOT physically mail any tickets nor do we have E-ticket print outs. Your name is on a list which is matched against the email address you used for any people trying to use your name without your consent. We do require ID checks for all tickets. If someone purchased a ticket for you please contact us directly so we can make the appropriate changes on the printed list. Always bring a printed receipt with you in case there are any issues at the door.
What Is Your Refund Policy For TicketsThe following caveats apply for refunds:
- If tickets have sold out (either VIP or General), only 50% of your money will be refunded because we then need to replace your tickets in some way.
- If you are cancelling 31 days before an event or more, and tickets have not sold out (either VIP or General), you will be refunded 100% minus the credit card processing fee. ie: 1 ticket = $30, processing fee is $2, your refund is $28
- If you are cancelling 30 days before an event or less, and tickets have not sold out (either VIP or General), you will be refunded 50% minus the credit card processing fee. ie: If a ticket is $30, processing fee is $2 you will be refunded $13